Yes, I finally got one, when someone asked me if I wrote the story from first-hand experience, as in knowing real vampires! I had to tell them, no. It's all fiction, and I have no vampire blood.
2. Why are there so many players if love is not a game?
Well, I have to admit, I'm not sure how to answer that one. In my books, the protagonists take love seriously since there's so much at stake—the lifting of an ancient curse.
3. If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
I'd love to be able to have super strength. Sure would come in handy lifting heavy stumps in my garden and checking the underside of the car for leaking oil.
4. What is your favourite daily wear attire?
At home it's a pair of comfy trackers. When I go out it's normally jeans and a nice top. I'm not a dress person.
5. Has the dog ever eaten your manuscript?
Lol! No. I don't have a dog, so I can't blame missing any deadlines on poor old non-existent Fido.
6. How many people have you killed in your books?
Let me see *rubbing hands together*. In my first book, Bloodgifted, I managed to kill three supporting characters. In my latest new release, Bloodpledge, I killed off one supporting character and a few minor ones. They simply had to go!
7. Why shouldn't we take life seriously?
I'm of the opposing opinion—we should take life seriously as we're only blessed with the one, and mistakes made early in life can have repercussions later on.
8. Do you dance and sing naked, when no one else is around?
Lol! Only in the summer, and when the blinds are completely down. Wouldn't want to scare the neighbours!
9. If you could go back to anytime in your life and relive it, what would you do?
Ah, now there's a question. I would go back and tell a certain boy I had a crush on him. I learnt later he felt the same, but both of us were too bashful to admit it.
10. Do you have a cheat list? If so who is on it?
No, I can honestly say I don't.
11. Finally, who would play you in a film of your life?
It would have to be an Australian actress, as few can convincingly do our particular accent. I'd choose Rebecca Gibney. She's talented, beautiful and close to my age :-)